|MATERIAL TO BE CONSIDERED DURING THE FIRST INSTALLATION
- There will be some up-down OIL SPACE in a new or repaired turboda. Before attaching a turbocharger, be sure to fill the oil with oil and turn the turbine wings by hand. You will see that there are no vacancies!
- DO NOT REMOVE LIQUID GASKETS to the oil inlet and outlet seals!!
- Make sure there are no foreign objects (bolts, nuts, super tubes etc) in the air intake pipes and air filter box!
- Make sure that there are no foreign objects (bolts, nuts, etc.) in the exhaust manifold and that the manifold is not welded!
- Change the air filter, oil and oil filter absolutely!
- During the first start-up, pull off the engine's stop flour to complete the oil cycle and oil cycle!
- The new engine has been revised and the engine will run for the first time before you install the new TURBO run for a while absolutely. So you have prevented turbocharging and breakdown of the inspection burrs in the oil channels.
- Be careful that the oil inlet and outlet pipes are not clean and clogged..
Turbochargers operating at 100,000-250,000 rpm at an average temperature of 800-1000 ° C should be used for long life. Care must be taken to ensure that the air filters and engine oil are always clean and of good quality.